What Are You Up To?

My real website: www.whatareyouguysupto.com.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Till the Cows come home

I had a dream last night that involved this cow that was really quite comical.

I was out in the country in a pasture of what appeared to be Minnesota. I saw a lovely red/brown cow standing there and recognized it as the one I had been looking for.

So, in my dream I was trying to get it home.

I had a long way to walk with this cow through pastures and woods, as I didn't dare bring it on the freeway. It was then I met up with some Legatts. They started to try to help me, but there were so many of them that they became more of a distraction. I had to take care of them too, besides trying to herd my cow home.

Then came the bears. There are always bears in my dreams. This one had two cubs and was a very protective mama bear. Fortunately I was able to get her into an outbuilding and shut her in... but unfortunately there were a few small children in the room with her. She clawed them, but just slightly, with long sharp claws, but they weren't injured too badly. I let her out and we all got away. Thank goodness. I for some reason couldn't get a hold of Dennis, and he didn't have a trailer to haul us back with anyway, so I knew I would have to make my way home on my own...with my cow.

Any dream interpreters out there? The cow was very lovely by the way.

Update to this blog: I didn't want to get spiritual about this dream, but sometimes you just have to. Sandy J. asked what the symbolism of the red cow is... I said, probably nothing, not wanting to acknowledge the end time significance here. Well, here you go: http://www.haydid.org/redcow.htm

I believe we are ready for the Messaiah's return.

1 Comments:

Blogger Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Look Sarah Palin...LOL!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home